Thursday, February 21, 2008

Water!

BubbleShare: Share photos - green toy news


It's another overcast day here-and mom has the flashy box thing out again. But she did let me, Kodak, drink from the sink. I love running water!!! The others drink out of bowls~but my favorite is running water!

Last night was a full moon-mom says that the full moon and the earthquake in nevada made us crazy! Winton was attacking me, Kodak, at 5am-mom woke up to cries. Winton is an alpha male-even though he was the last cat to come into the house. And he'll come and bite my neck-mom doesn't like it!! Because I never make any noise, and I cry when Winton does that! Mom is blaming the full moon and the earthquake!! So she fed us at 5am and we were quiet, until she got up at 7am. Perfy just sleeps and then wants milk from moms cereal bowl-Perf is silly!!

-Kodak

7 comments:

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

I am totally and completely petrafied from drinking from the sink.

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

We had a full lunar eclipse here last night, but momma was lucky, none of us got crazy. We actually slept quietly and didn't wake her or daddy up early. And we had lotsa sleet and freezing rain, and both momma and daddy are feeling under the weather (pardon the pun, us kitties are pretty clever) and they are at home with us today. Hopefully things will settle down at your home, full moon and earthquake and all.
Purrs and headbutts,
Sabrina, Sam and Simon

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

You guys are all so nice looking. I don't know how to drink from the faucet....you are smart!
--JB

Lux said...

Those pictures are cute of you drinking from the faucet!

PB 'n J said...

Yep - Bert and I loooooovvvveee to drink out of the sink! It's part of Bert's routine in the morning, after she feeds us she goes and turns on the bath faucet and as soon as Bert finishes his breakfast he goes in for a drink.

muffinmidi said...

Who is the middle cat in the post from the 17th? He has such vivid green eyes. Who is the top cat in the post from the 19th? I still can't tell Winton and Perf apart.
I'm diabetic like Kodak. Does he take insulin shots? I get shots twice a day.Insulin makes me feel better,so I don't really mind.I get hugged and petted, too.I really like that.

Parker said...

Water from the sink just tastes better to me!