Saturday, May 24, 2008

Saturday caturday at home with mom

It's saturday and mom is home for a three day holiday! of course since it's saturday it usually means errands for mom and today is no exception. She's taking Kodak and 3 perf to the vet today! Ha Ha I get to stay home with the dog! Kodak is getting his glucose spot check and his fructosamine checked, since he's down to one unit one times a day of his insulin. Perfy is going to have blood drawn for some blood work. Mom thinks something is up because he has diahrrea still. yucky! She came home this morning at 4am to a lovely sample in the litter box-but she's been talking to the vet all week. Mom noticed him drinking alot this morning....we'll see what the blood tests tell us. Mom is keeping her fingers crossed that it's something silly!!! But since we're all getting up there in ages it seems to be that stuff seems to happen. Mom says the Vets office knows her now by her first name-we don't know if that's a good thing or not. Kodak and perfy are just getting vet tech appts since it's just lab work that's being done, but mom will still have to warn the poor vet tech's about Perfy-he's MEAN at the vet!!!!!

BubbleShare Play some

7 comments:

Parker said...

Oh, I hope he is OK!
Have some hugs from us!
(((((HUG!!!)))))

Daisy said...

Hope all goes well at the vet. I would be mean there, too, except I am too scairt to be mean. I usually just curl up in a little ball and hope nobody notices me.

Have a happy Memorial Day weekend. {{{hugs}}}!

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Hi you guys!
I got your message about International Goodie Exchange. I am excited that we can exchange goodies.
Our vet knows my mom by first name too, from when Misty was so sick and had a kidney removed and then my sister Taffy was ill too. I hope Perf is going to be ok.
I will email your mommy now!
--JB

Anonymous said...

Hope all goes well.Ariel is a meany at the vet too.

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Hi you guys,
I had my mom write to you yesterday and we just got a returned email that our email could not be delivered. Did you send the right email or do you have another email?
--JB

Quinn and Angel brandi said...

Hope efurryone is OK.

Sending ((((((((HUGS))))))

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Just tried to email you again. We got this message.....let us know if you get our email.
--JB

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification

THIS IS A WARNING MESSAGE ONLY.

YOU DO NOT NEED TO RESEND YOUR MESSAGE.

Delivery to the following recipient has been delayed:

pennysprague@sbcgloabl.net

Message will be retried for 2 more day(s)

Technical details of temporary failure:
TEMP_FAILURE: DNS Error: Could not contact DNS servers