Tuesday, November 20, 2007

He felt the prick today..

Kodak felt his shot for the first time today. He made a slight noise-he's not a very vocal cat-and looked at me like "what are you doing...will you get this right." I'm not sure why he felt it today...maybe he's beginning to get a little sore or maybe I didn't inject him in a fatty enough area!

Winton, as he normally does, cried from about 4:30am this morning.....he settles down but it's always right before the sun comes up. He didn't sleep on the bed last nite not sure where he was but Perfy did-wrapped around my head snuggled in my hair.

I'm heading camping today for a couple of days. I'll be back on Turkey day. My dad will be down taking care of the boys-I had thought about taking them with me....Kodak and Perf would have been fine by Winton is a horrible traveller-he would have been crying the entire time in the car.

No comments: