Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Tuesday morning....

Winton was in full form this morning at 5am...meowing and crying! It was awful! I think he gets confused about where he is so I call his name-he races up to the bed and settles down! But really 5am! And then at 6am all I heard was this clank clank clank on a water dish...Kodak scrounging for water. Being the good mom I got up and turned the bathroom tap on for him so he could have his preferred running water! And this point I was like screw it-I cant sleep anymore. Feeding time for the beasts! Kodak wont eat his food-and I'm supposed to wait and give him his insulin after he eats-I did that last nite and I never saw him eat! I gave him his insulin anyway this morning! And as for that delinquent 3 Perf! He is crazy about milk and me eating cereal...so crazy that yesterday I set my bowl down on a table to take the dog outside-I came back to the bowl knocked over and milk and cereal all over the place! Is it a full moon or something for these animals are crazed right now. Maybe it's because I'm home this week....

No comments: