Thursday, December 20, 2007

They wanted fed earlier today

I heard the thud, thud, thud of Kodak walking into the room-he's slightly arthritic so he has a very distinctive sound when he walks-reminds me I must give him his glucosamine today!

It was 8:15 and they were all tired of me sleeping! They wanted fed! I realized I had forgotten to fill the bowls up last nite with a bit of dry after feeding them their canned food before bed. Kodak was ready for his food and his insulin! He gobbled up his Royal Canin-I'm thrilled he's eating canned food!!! never thought he would! Perf loves the Wysong Chicken gourmet and Winton-thank goodness loves his renal food. I bought him Hi-Tor Neo for a bit of a change of pace since he's only been eating the K/D lately. I'm just thrilled they are all eating!!!

I'm still waiting to hear back from the vet about Winton BP. I was hoping to get a call yesterday but didn't-must call today.

I went to the local shelter yesterday, The harbor shelter in Los Angeles, to donate some canned cat food that my cats aren't eating anymore-and yes I had to go in and see the dogs and cats. When I went into the cat room I saw this beautiful girl named
ZILLA - ID#A901160. She's 10 years old and has been in the shelter since the 15th September! She is a beautiful cat-incredibly loving! And was taken to the shelter because her owners were moving! That breaks my heart! She rubbed up against me for 20 minutes. What a love bug! I so want to find her a home! I cant imagine having my pets for 10 years and then giving them up!!! If you are interested in Zilla call the shelter immediately Harbor Animal Care and Control Center at (888) 452-7381 and give them her ID# A901160. You can also see her picture on the website-she's amazing!!!

No comments: