Monday, January 14, 2008

wow....

Well first of all I will be scouring the internet and checking with my vet today. Winton was SO restless last night around midnight. I found him in the bathroom drinking water about 4 times within a half hour period! This is the first time I've seen him drink this much-mind you maybe he does this at night because he doesn't do it during the day. He has CRF so I know at somepoint things will start to happen. But I sure hope it isn't now since I haven't worked since the end of November! I'd pay anything for my animals but right now would really be a horrible time! Maybe he was just thirsty!!??? But it was very odd-and of course he did his normal howling-once I called his name he'd settle down on his pillow. I put my hand out, under his paws, so he can lick it and knows I'm there.

No comments: